Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Wall to wall, People hypnotised"

I've posted this photo before, but I have to do it again, perhaps under the new title: "Epic Fail" I mean, if you fell for this, you are an idiot. No, I am not going to be nice or respectful and tip-toe around your out-dated beliefs.

In case you missed it, this was Harold Camping's date for the Rapture, preceding the End of the World, as advertised here:

www.flickr.com/photos/saturation/4930955912/

Date-setters have failed to choose the right date after centuries of trying. Either that, or he came back and no one noticed, though I don't believe that for a second. He hasn't come back and he never will because he never existed in the fist place.

See, also: www.flickr.com/photos/saturation/4993133250/

No comments:

Post a Comment